Sunday 19 December 2021

SitRep

In an effort to fight of the ennui and lack of motivation at weekends, I'm trying to do a little here and there.

For the last two weekends "I have mostly been building Israeli Shermans" (as Jesse from the Fast Show might say...).

Last week, the built M50s got some Green Stuff tarpaulins and I sorted out bits for what you see on the desk. Under construction are another M50 and M51; at the back are a pair on 45 degree hulls completed a while ago. Aim is to get the new pair to the same stage.

I'm looking forward to being off over Christmas so I can do more of this and maybe some painting.....




2 comments:

  1. This is a first step to shake off inertia. I advocate short work sessions, often, to rekindle motivation. Enjoy your Christmas Break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonathan. Enjoy your Christmas too.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Flats (flat out?) progress

Update and photo dump on progress with the French Renaissance army composed of Zinnfiguren flats. Some more Gascon "Adventureur" c...