Sunday, 27 September 2026

Caesar's Gallic War - progress report

A quick update on painting for the above campaign. Most are varnished and based awaiting a mass basing exercise...

Celts

Chariots



Light cavalry


Warbands












The ones at the back are to make up warbands to 6 stands using painted loose order.

Various Light Infantry



Druids


Vercingetorix


Leaders / command stands


Baggage and camp followers





Germans

Various cavalry including unit just painted with accompanying light infantry






Warbands










Light infantry


I thought I was almost finished with just some odds and ends - command some LC and LI, baggage and camp followers, and thought I had finished painting German warbands.....
Then my mate Pete Foggin sent me some 40 year old veterans in very basic paint.....so I slapped some Army Painter Flesh and Dark Tone wash on them...




That should be enough!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Neil, should look great on the table and those old veterans are great additions.

    ReplyDelete

Caesar's Gallic War - progress report

A quick update on painting for the above campaign. Most are varnished and based awaiting a mass basing exercise... Celts Chariots Light cava...