Friday, 21 August 2020
Muckleburgh Museum Norfolk
On a family holiday in Norfolk a few years ago, I was "allowed" to visit a small tank museum. Not on the scale of The Tank Museum in Bovingdon and the sheds were quite cramped making photos difficult. At the time I was working on 1/87 Israeli vehicles, so mostly I took detail photos for reference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caesar's Gallic War - progress report
A quick update on painting for the above campaign. Most are varnished and based awaiting a mass basing exercise... Celts Chariots Light cava...
-
Due to work, weather and mood, weekend progress has been slow. Still working on some 20mm 2pdr portees being scratch-built from some Matchbo...
-
After another busy week at work, I managed to get a little done (as well as fitting in a VWC meeting). Caesar's War progress has been pa...








Superb stuff.
ReplyDeleteThat Centurion looks great up close.
Not perhaps in the same league as the Bovy display of one cut in half!
DeleteI was frustrated I couldn't get as high as the AMX13 to get some decent photos.
The BTR-40 was fascinating; the information indicated it had been captured by the Israelis on the Golan Heights from the Syrians, before being used by the IDF or Border Force until bought by the museum. I found it compelling that it had made its way from the USSR to Syria, then via Israel to the UK. If it could talk it would have some stories...
Neil