Monday 24 May 2021

All quiet on the Blogging front

 As May slowly fades, I realise I have not posted recently.

The truth is, there's not that much to report!

The last two weekends disappeared in a flash without achieving anything of note; a combination of work burn out and sheer apathy!

I did however discover my Humbrol acrylics that I'd used for my SCW. There was a mix of old and slightly newer pots. I was somewhat disappointed to discover the older pots had begun to suffer ill effects to their lids, and when prying them open began to crack and in one case crumble into dust! I was relieved to find the content was still useable. The newer pots, while the lids were intact had all solidified and dried up.......

At least it gave me some replacement lids.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flats (flat out?) progress

Update and photo dump on progress with the French Renaissance army composed of Zinnfiguren flats. Some more Gascon "Adventureur" c...