Saturday 20 March 2021

For the want of a nail........

Or in this case paint......

Progress on the Argozian army for Soldier King came to a screeching halt today upon the discovery I had apparently run out of the particular paint colour I use for the figure bases - Vallejo Game Colour Goblin Green.....

This has been rectified but alas brings further progress to a halt until it arrives.

I had managed to make progress with the bases during the week after finishing work, doing a little each day. Alas, I made the cardinal sin of assuming I had some in stock, based on the not unreasonable assumption that there must be a pot due to my prelidiction for hoarding such things (to avoid the very thing that happened!).

Sadly, the Goblin Green is a perfect match for the Wilco test pot I use for the balsa bases; needless to say I have industrial quantities of this paint!

What's most distressing is that I don't tend to forget such things, normally able to recall when I'm running low. It must be age.......a fact both worrying and depressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flats (flat out?) progress

Update and photo dump on progress with the French Renaissance army composed of Zinnfiguren flats. Some more Gascon "Adventureur" c...